cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How can I customize the recording registration page?

I need other fields, like company, title, state, etc. 
16 REPLIES 16
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How can I customize the recording registration page?

Hi Jenee,

Unfortunately, at this time you cannot customize it. The options are to use the original registration page from the live webinar, or the minimal Share link that only asks for the name and email address.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I am simply not seeing the same options that link you shared shows. My options appear much more limited. Please advise. 
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Jenee, the options Glenn is referring to are only available for webinars recorded using the online recording feature. There is also a setting under Registration Settings called "After the webinar ends, new registrants view a recording" that you will need to select as well.

New Contributor

I am simply not seeing the same options that link you shared shows. My options appear much more limited. Please advise. 
New Contributor

Got it! Man, that's a tad confusing. Just a suggestion, if it's not possible to customize the recording registration page (apart from the webinar registation page), I would like to recommend re-wording: "After the webinar ends, new registrants may view a recording using the standard fields (first name, last name, email) OR using the same fields as the webinar's registration page. Visit the Recordings page to manage these settings." Or something of the like. Smiley Happy
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Glad to hear you found it, and thank you for your feedback! I agree, we can definitely work on making this more intuitive for users. I'll pass this feedback along to our product team.
New Contributor

When would we see the release of recording registration page customisation? it would be really useful to mange the view list!
New Contributor

A customized recording registration page would be so helpful.  Is this in the works for the future? If not, I suggest at least having the title of the recording that is being viewed so that attendees will know which recording they will be signing up for.
LogMeIn Contributor

Although GoToWebinar Recordings that are manually uploaded cannot customize Registrations at this time

1. If you schedule a customized webinar
  2. Confirm Online Recording is enabled
  3. Save the registration link for attendees
  4. Then host that session live and record it
  5. You'll be left with an online recording that will also include the original registration form when utilizing the original registration link