cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: How can I customize the recording registration page?

Hello,

Something new about how to customize the registration page to view a recording?

I don't see how to customize it ?

My registration page is in French whereas my Webinar was in English, I'd like to have a English page and with more required fields.

Thank you.

Vincent

LogMeIn Contributor

@vferuglio  Sorry, Vincent--

Was this a GoToWebinar that you are scheduling yourself?  If so, then the language options are available to select during the scheduling / editing process online.  You may schedule different webinars in different languages, and add preselected registration questions or customize them yourself.

New Contributor

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

Yes, it was a webinar that I scheduled myself. The language was English and the registration page was in English. But to share the recorded video, the registration page to see the video is in French. I don't understand why.

Also, when I create a webinar in English, the registration page is in English, all the fields are in English but the button to confirm/submit is in French.

Exemple:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6273027596102247181

How can we have the button in the good language (English)?

Thank you.

Vincent

LogMeIn Contributor

@vferuglio  Once the webinar has passed I don't believe you may change the language setting for the registration pages. 

On the link you referenced, everything appears in english to me, which means you may have your browser or system set to French instead.

New Contributor

Hello,

Thank you a lot for your reply. Indeed, the problem of the language came from the browser, I have the page in English when I use IE.

But I still have the problem of the registration page to replay a video, I don't have all the questions/fields as I had for my registration page to the live webinar.

For the live, I added the questions: organization, country, job title. I don't see them in the form to see the video.

How to set up this page?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@vferuglio  If you use the original registration link, while recording that webinar online and following the instructions on this thread, then it should show attendees the recording.

** Customized recording registration updates will be coming soon...

New Contributor

Ok, thank you again for your answers.