cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bea_Navarro
New Contributor

How can i embed a live webinar on my website?

Hi, Is that option available? 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How can i embed a live webinar on my website?

Do you want people to go to your webpage and see a rectangle that has a live webinar in it?  Do they watch it there, or do they click on it to actually join the webinar.  Please explain exactly the experience you wish to see.

Everyone who participates in a GoToWebinar must register for the webinar.  Unlike other webinar services, GoTo does this to ensure some amount of control over who accesses the webinar. Depending on what you are really trying to accomplish, there might be a better solution for you than GoToWebinar.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Bea_Navarro 

Chris is correct, it is not possible to embed a live GoToWebinar in a website at this time. It is possible to embed a recorded webinar from your own GoToStage page https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-embed-gotostage-videos-to-other-sites-g2w040057 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Bea_Navarro
New Contributor

Thank you both very much, but the option I am looking for is to embed a live webinar, the recorded option does not suit us. I don't know if it will be possible to get it with your product "go to webcast" , I have a demo this Monday.
Also i have this url with info about you API https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotomeeting-api-reference#/Organizers/getUpcomingMeeti..., that I was going to pass on to my development colleagues but if you said me that is sure that it's not possible embed seminar in live in my web, I don't think the API can we help in this.
Thanks in any case

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

There is probably a way to work around it, but GoTo is not designed to do that.  You could cut out the back end of a Cadillac and make it into a pickup truck, but it would be more practical to just buy a factory-made pickup truck.

You probably want something like YouTube Live.

Bea_Navarro
New Contributor

Thanks Chris, I love the analogy but this isn't about Cadillac or a truck. What it is about is organizing a live seminar, where you don't lose your brand image while the seminar is playing, which in go to webinar is not solved and you can have a private chat, the token links and complete statistics of your event. You tube and Vimeo live have not been fully explored but I am working on it, before discarding to continue doing live events with go to webinar.
Thanks for your help

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

GoToWebinar is not for everyone, but at least you have offered some suggestions for added features.   I hope you find the tool you seek.