Did you mean: 
Kurt Shaver
Active Contributor

How do I cancel an existing registrant?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How do I cancel an existing registrant?

Hi Kurt,

If a registrant has changed their mind, the easiest option is to have them click the link to Cancel Registration, it's included in the confirmation Email they were sent.

If this is a case of you wanting to prevent a particular registrant from attending, you will need to do the following:

- Log into your account on the website and select My Webinars from the menu on the left.

- Find the webinar in question and edit the Registration settings, change it to Upon Approval.

- Click Save Changes

- Look through the list of registrants by clicking on the number, then locate the one in question and cancel their registration.

At this point you can leave it so that all future registration requires your approval, or change it back to automatic registration
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kurt,

If a registrant has changed their mind, the easiest option is to have them click the link to Cancel Registration, it's included in the confirmation Email they were sent.

If this is a case of you wanting to prevent a particular registrant from attending, you will need to do the following:

- Log into your account on the website and select My Webinars from the menu on the left.

- Find the webinar in question and edit the Registration settings, change it to Upon Approval.

- Click Save Changes

- Look through the list of registrants by clicking on the number, then locate the one in question and cancel their registration.

At this point you can leave it so that all future registration requires your approval, or change it back to automatic registration

View solution in original post

Kurt Shaver
Active Contributor

You say "Look through the list of registrants and locate the one in question, cancel their registration."

That was my question in the first place. How do you do that?

There is no "Select" check box to select a person and no Action buttons to do somethign if I could select them
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Sorry my original explanation was not clear. I have added screen grabs of the process.

Walter Peters
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do I delete someone from the registered attendee list before the webinar starts?.

If someone is registered for the webinar (that has not started yet), how do I delete them from the list?
Rob31
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Is it possible for the system administrator to remove registrations from future events/webinars?.

Have employees that left the company that accepted invitations for meetings using their personal email address.

Can their registrations be removed/deleted from meeting so they don't receive reminders containing links to scheduled meetings?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Rob, if you edit the registration for the webinar you can then cancel the ones you want. Then just change the registration back to automatic.

Tim Jones
New Contributor

I assume that a registered attendee that completed their registration before I changed the setting to "Approval required" will already have their access hyperlink on their email.

What's the behaviour for this person? will the hyperlink already sent just not work for them now I have blocked them?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Tim, once you cancel their registration, their join link will no longer work: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...

The registrant will receive an email letting them know that the organizer has denied their registration for the webinar.

Mohtashim M
New Contributor

Is  there any way to delete a registrant using REST API?