cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer15

How many co-organizers can I have in a GoToWebinar?

Once a webinar has started, how many people can you promote to a co-organizer?  I know a co-organizer can direct the Q&A to a panelist but if we wanted two or more people managing the questions coming in can more than one co-organizer be added to the webinar. 
9 REPLIES 9
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How many co-organizers can I have in a GoToWebinar?

Hi Jennifer,
There's currently no limit on the number of in-session co-organizers for GoToWebinar.  I would like to add, however, that the maximum number of speakers at one time is 25 for all webinars.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
myow

Re: How many organizers, co-organizers, presenters and panelists can I have in a GoToWebinar?

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to hold a meeting with 30 people who will all be speaking and interacting and will have their webcams on. I also want to run a number of polls during the meeting. 

I am planning to use the GoToWebinar platform to achieve that. 24 of the 30 people will be as panelists, and the rest as co-organizers/presenters. Will that work?

Or do you have other suggestions?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How many organizers, co-organizers, presenters and panelists can I have in a GoToWebinar?

@myow  I'm afraid there are some limits in GoToWebinar regarding your needs: 

1. The current maximum for webcam sharing is 25 at one time
  2. Presenters and Organizers cannot take Polls themselves

There isn't a 'solution' to this yet, though we are considering improving the functions I referenced in the future for more flexibility.  In your case I would consider rotating the webcams to those currently speaking, or are queued to present next.  If the staff needs to answer private questions then you might want to use an outside survey function to send them before the webinar is scheduled to start.

krybarnold
Active Contributor

Do panelists have the ability to answer polls?  Or only particpants and panelists, presenters and organizers are excluded from answering polls?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@krybarnold  Panelists do not currently have the ability to answer Polling Questions, though it is on our 'Ideas' board. 

I'll link you to the thread should development proceed:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Community-Ideas/Can-panelists-vote-in-the-polls/idi-p/1...

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

AshC

There was a limit of 25 people max for the combination of Panelists and Organizers.  Your response indicates this limit has been removed. Is that true?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Chris Droessler  That's still the max last I checked, for pre-session staff invites.  While in-session you may upgrade more as needed.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Thanks AshC for the clarification

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

We are excited to announce that you can now add up to 49 Co-organizers and 50 Panellists in a Webinar session (both standard and webcast). We have increased this from the current limit of 28 Co-orgs and 25 Panellists per session.

1. We have increased the limit for both standard and webcast sessions to add up to 49 Co-organizers and 50 Panellists in a Webinar session.
  2. The limit to add external co-organizers is still 28. The increase in limit is only for internal co-organizers (meaning users belonging to the same account).
  3. The limit to sharing parallel webcams at once is still 25.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training