cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How to Import Email Registrations that Didn't Sync with GTW

Our company website didn't "sync" with GTW and we had 187 new registrations over the weekend for an upcoming event. Our website captured the emails, which I have in an excel spreadsheet. How do I import these registrations into the GTW event?
Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to Import Email Registrations that Didn't Sync with GTW

Hi Author,
While GoToWebinar does not currently offer a way to import registrants automatically, various third party vendors do offer ways to integrate your contact lists with GoWebinar separately.

For more information about this, see our Developer Center, https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-v2-overview , or an example of a third party site here:  https://zapier.com/zapbook/gotowebinar/

9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

There is an existing Zapier integration that lets you add registration from a Google Sheets document...

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Author,
While GoToWebinar does not currently offer a way to import registrants automatically, various third party vendors do offer ways to integrate your contact lists with GoWebinar separately.

For more information about this, see our Developer Center, https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar-api-v2-overview , or an example of a third party site here:  https://zapier.com/zapbook/gotowebinar/

New Contributor

Wow, this is incredibly complicated and is also requiring me to set up a Hubspot? account to make this happen? Not sure this is worth my time and efforts at this point. Really wish GTW had a better/easier way to do this. Frustrating.

Thank you.
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi there,
The restrictions in place are set for security reasons.  In order to keep good standings with all EMail providers, limits are placed on GoToWebinar and GoToTraining registration process within the systems themselves.

I apologize if this inconveniences you in any way.

Active Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I upload attendee names/emails to register for them?.

Wondering if there is a way to upload a file of people that will be attending the webinar to register them all at once. For various reasons, we need our attendees to register via our website first (for example sometimes we charge to attend a webinar). They then get a confirmation from us with the link to the GoToWebinar registration page where they have to register again. We are trying to avoid this two step process and are wondering if there is a way that we could just upload all the names and email addresses to GoToWebinar and handle that part of the registration for them. Is this possible? Thanks. 
Active Contributor

Add bulk participant

I have a list of over a 100 emails of my participant. Is there any way to add them to the event by one clik or importing the excel sheet? Or I can have a link to share with them without forcing them to go through the registration page? 

Note: We are subscriped to the GoToWebinar PLUS service

LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Add bulk participant

@Sa_Chemist   I'm afraid it does not matter what subscription level you have with GoToWebinar, there is a security restriction for all subscribers in place to protect the email services from abuse.  Many organizations will use a third party provider such as Zapier to syncronize their own platform with GoToWebinar, if they have their own registration and documentation system that they prefer to use.

New Contributor

Hi, I am just using that integration but Zapier is receiving an API error form Go To Webinar with the next message. How can GoToWebinar increase my limit of API requests? I have more than 100 emails to register in 10 webinars.

Error Message:

GoToWebinar: The app returned The API call rate has been exceeded for the day. This usually happens because there is a limit to the number of times we can send information to an app or service within a period of time. Please wait for your limit to be reset and try again.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @AdrianaGalvan ,

You may file a request for an increased limit through this template:  https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/api-support-request-template

This is an email alias which we monitor weekly.

Thanks.