cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

How to collect questions from Attendees

Hi we are using GoToWebinar for the first time next week and did a dry run this morning. I'm going more tests with the question tab today but wanted to find out if there's a quick way to collect the questions so we can put together a Q&A document after the fact.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How to collect questions from Attendees

All of the questions asked by the Attendees, as well as the answers entered during the webinar, can be found in the webinar Attendee report.

Be careful to not click the small trash can next to the question when you are in the webinar.  Clicking that trash can will make that question go away for good, never to be seen again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  If you are referencing the in-session Questions function for Attendees, there is a guide you may follow here: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/question-and-answer-g2w040016  

If you mean an open-ended question from the Registration page, then you can file a report to collect those any time you're ready:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/generate-a-report-g2w090107 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
VRLDO
Contributor

Referencing in-session. 🙂 Goodness that looks pretty complicated, assigning questions. I guess what I was really asking is this: the chat log that is generated after a session, is there a way to generate a similar question log so that all of the questions are in one document?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

All of the questions asked by the Attendees, as well as the answers entered during the webinar, can be found in the webinar Attendee report.

Be careful to not click the small trash can next to the question when you are in the webinar.  Clicking that trash can will make that question go away for good, never to be seen again.

VRLDO
Contributor

@AshC  @Chris Droessler you are my heroes today. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!