cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

How to disable Screenshot and Webcam buttons at top of Attendee's Webinar Event Window

Hello and thank you !

RE: the live webinar event window that attendees' see:
Is it possible to either disable or outright remove the buttons at the top of that attendee window - I have attached a pic of the buttons below?  I realize that it is easy to actually do these things via other, 3rd party apps - I do it all the time - but our typical attendee does not have the knowledge or where-with-all to do that and our webinar content is proprietary.  We want to minimize an attendee's ability to record.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 1.21.31 PM.png

I have searched for this feature/setting and cannot find it.
Any assitiance is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!   : -)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to disable Screenshot and Webcam buttons at top of Attendee's Webinar Event Window

@tevix  I'm sorry that those features cannot be removed completely, as they are built into the GoToWebinar Attendee interface.  I want to mention though, every computer has the ability to screen capture -- we just made a tool for participants to be a little easier for them.

4 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to disable Screenshot and Webcam buttons at top of Attendee's Webinar Event Window

@tevix  I'm sorry that those features cannot be removed completely, as they are built into the GoToWebinar Attendee interface.  I want to mention though, every computer has the ability to screen capture -- we just made a tool for participants to be a little easier for them.

New Contributor

Thank you, Ash, for that quick reply.  I appreciate it.  Yes I am aware that one can still record, as I mentioned.

Is it possible to submit a WishList request to your developers for this feature? 
With kindest regards....
Cynthia-

LogMeIn Contributor

@tevix  Yes, I have tagged this thread with the 'Idea' label for future reference.

New Contributor

excellent! thank you kindly. : -)