cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John23
New Contributor

How to embed the form in our website?

We have created a form https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regi... . Is there a way to get a code from it? We want to embed it on our website.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to embed the form in our website?

Hi John, the easiest means would be to do a simple HTML hyperlink to the registration page. A more difficult, however cleaner, implementation would require utilization of our API; I would recommend you have someone who is comfortable writing code to do this, and it may not be viable if you are not going to be linking more than this one webinar to your site.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi John, the easiest means would be to do a simple HTML hyperlink to the registration page. A more difficult, however cleaner, implementation would require utilization of our API; I would recommend you have someone who is comfortable writing code to do this, and it may not be viable if you are not going to be linking more than this one webinar to your site.

View solution in original post

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Try using <iframe> on your webpage with a link to the GTW page.
Anne Chang
New Contributor

With the api, the registrant information would still be in GoToWebinar as well, correct? We could just pull it and/or collect additional info to send to a third-party app like Mailchimp? And the automated emails and reminders would still be sent to registrants, right?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Anne, 

Yes, using our API the information is passed through to GoToWebinar like a normal registration. There is actually an existing integration with Mailchimp you can use as well: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/add-gotowebinar-registrants-to-mailchimp-g2w160007

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
websight0110
New Contributor

We're not all that savvy on using a API for this purpose and we'd prefer to not use an I-Frame because of the way the page will render on mobile devices.  Aren't there any other ways to embed the form on our website page? This seems like such a common practice and yet GoToWebinar is not providing a simple solution.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

You don't have to be a developer yourself, but all developers do utilize the same API calls that we have posted there for free.  I would suggest reaching out to a professional development team if you've never done something like this before.