cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PascaleBB
New Contributor

How to have a different email for GotoMeeting and GoToWebinar

We have 1 GoToMeeting Business licence and 1 GoToWebinar Starter  licence.  The GoToWebinar admin emails are polluting our mailbox (Your recording is available, Reminder message sent to xx atendees, You're a panelist forxxx). We would like to receive those emails on a different email address for each licence. How is that possible? 

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: How to have a different email for GotoMeeting and GoToWebinar

Hi Pascale,

It is not currently possible to have more than one email associated with each license, though you can certainly create rules for LMI emails to go into a special folder so you don't have to see them in your 'inbox' itself. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
PascaleBB
New Contributor

Well we have 2 licenses: one for GoToWebinar and one for GoToMeeting. They were purchased separately, but when we purchased the second one we did not realize that it would be an issue to use the same email for both. Is it not possible now to set a different email for one of the licenses?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Your GoToWebinar license also allows for GoToMeeting usage, under the same set of login credentials. 

The second GoToMeeting license you purchased would need to use a separate email address associated with it.

PascaleBB
New Contributor

Yes, that was my point. How can I separate those licences, how can I associate a different email address to my GoToWebinar licence and to my GoToMeeting licence?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Let me try to lay it out this way if you have a 2 Organizer plan, including one GoToWebinar seat and one GoToMeeting seat:

• Organizer 1 has GoToWebinar + complimentary GoToMeeting license under one email address
  • Organizer 2 has GoToMeeting only under a different email spelling