cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
webseminar500
New Contributor

How to include your own certificates in GotoWebinar and send them automatically to participants?

How to include your own certificates in GotoWebinar and send them automatically to participants?

6 REPLIES 6
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How to include your own certificates in GotoWebinar and send them automatically to participants?

On the Dashboard, in the Follow-Up Email section, there is a place in the Attendee email where you can attach the certificate.

webseminar500
New Contributor

Re: How to include your own certificates in GotoWebinar and send them automatically to participants?

Thank you for the quick reply.

It is about sending personalized certificates with their own layout. As with the participant's name, address and so on. So data from the subscriber list that flow into the certificate. It would be great if there would be something like a certificate generator.

Many greetings
Jürgen

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Agreed.  The available certificates are useless for our Attendees.  This has been discussed here before about having the ability to customize the certificates.

CIFAEDU
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. I like the template provided, however there are some important information that I would like to include such as CPE/ CPD Credits awarded but I have no editing power. Can this be amended to allo me to all what I need for my attendees?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

It's been discussed here many times. 

Berzsenyi
New Contributor

Same issue here where customers would like to upload their own PDF file of the certificate to be filled by the attendees data automatically. They have to do this manually for each attendee and this takes a lot of time and effort since they have hundreds of them.