cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How to log in as a co-presenter in practice mode

I want to practice a webinar with my coworker. I'm the presented and he's the co-presenter. I know how to log into GTW and click on the "practice" link to start a practice webinar, but how do I invite him to join the practice webinar?
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How to log in as a co-presenter in practice mode

Hi Nout,

If you schedule him as a co-organizer or panelist for your webinar, he can use his regular join link to join your webinar while it is in Practice Mode. Only attendees are unable to join while you are practicing. This support article explains how to schedule a co-organizer: https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W040005?title=Add+Co-Organizers#Make_som

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

I am having this same issue. I am trying to help a co-organizer join my practice session, but she keeps telling me that it is telling her that the session hasn't started yet.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Prarthana,
Sorry about the confusion.  Did you by any chance schedule multiple webinars and invite this person to them?  Have you tried starting the webinar its self to see if they have the right link?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Only one webinar has been scheduled. Are you suggesting that I not start the webinar in practice-mode, but really start it and see if the co-organizer can join?

If I begin the webinar, will I be able to restart it on the scheduled date?
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Prarthana, you'll be able to restart the same webinar on the scheduled date, but if the co-organizer has been setup then they should be able to join in practice mode. Is the co-organizer using the same email address to join that you used when registering them?
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

It does sound like your co-organizer registered for the webinar by mistake as an attendee and is using the attendee link to try to join the webinar. I would recommend you resend the co-organizer email from the Organizer section of your webinar and let them know to join using the co-organizer link.
Highlighted
New Contributor

it worked - she was using a different email to access the webinar. Thanks!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Great to hear, Prarthana!