cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kcross8787
Active Contributor

How to set a recorded webinar to stay open for 24 hours?

Hi,

I am trying to set up a recorded webinar that our clients will be able to view anytime within a 24 hour time period. I tried testing this with a 30 minute video and set the event to run from 9am to 9am the next day. Upon doing this however, if a user tries to view the webinar after that initial 30 minutes, they receive this "Thank You, the webinar has ended" screen

snip.PNG

Does anyone know if it is possible to fix this so a user can register and view the recorded webinar anytime within that set time period?

Thank you for your time.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: How to set a recorded webinar to stay open for 24 hours?

You could just post the recording, like you would for any past webinar, and give people the link to the recording.  They will have to register to view the recording.

You will have to manually remove the recording at the end of the time you want it to be available.

Kcross8787
Active Contributor

Thanks for the reply Chris, however I believe we will lose out on the event participation integration with our CRM if we do it this way.

Kcross8787
Active Contributor

I reached out to support and the only way to do this is for like Chris said, to post the recording or set up an on demand webinar. However, there is currently not a way to set up a specific start date for that webinar.