cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheLoser
New Contributor

I lost my Certificate.

I’ve received many certificates from the webinar for several years.

I saved them on my phone and deleted some certification emails, but I lost my phone.
So, everything has gone.

How can I recover the data?
I need it to continue my education.

Do the Webinar have a certifications record?
How can I check it?

Could I have something to prove that I really joined the seminar?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: I lost my Certificate.

Check with the person who organized the specific webinars.  They may not be able to reproduce the certificate, but may be able to look into their webinar attendance records and send you a confirmation email that you participated in the webinar.

I have done this for many educators who attend my webinars who either loose or never got the certificate.

As an educator myself, I suggest you print the certificate when you get it and file it away.  Also keep an electronic copy on a computer, backed up to a thumb drive or hard drive. Storing them in the cloud that is backed up regularly is even better.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Check with the person who organized the specific webinars.  They may not be able to reproduce the certificate, but may be able to look into their webinar attendance records and send you a confirmation email that you participated in the webinar.

I have done this for many educators who attend my webinars who either loose or never got the certificate.

As an educator myself, I suggest you print the certificate when you get it and file it away.  Also keep an electronic copy on a computer, backed up to a thumb drive or hard drive. Storing them in the cloud that is backed up regularly is even better.

TheLoser
New Contributor

Thank you so much.