cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

If a meeting is past its date does it expire?

We had a webinar scheduled, but we're not going to be able to run it today. We want to reschedule it and keep all the registrants etc, but we don't have a new date for the webinar yet. If we don't ever start the webinar, can we change the date later this week and still start the webinar the following week?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: If a meeting is past its date does it expire?

@RiccardoFalco  I'm sorry there is no way to resurrect an expired GoToMeeting ID.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Goeff, the webinar would "expire" in the sense that it would move from your Upcoming Webinars section to your Past Webinars. You will be able to copy the webinar from your history and reschedule it for a later date.

Highlighted
New Contributor

But would I lose all the registrants?
Highlighted
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

If you're copying a past webinar, yes you would lose all the registrants :(. You could temporarily change the date for the webinar to a future date without notifying the registrants, then later change the date again but this time notify everyone.
Highlighted
New Contributor

How long will the link stay active before it expires? For example, can I start a scheduled meeting 3 hours late without having to reschedule it?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Colette,
If you are referencing GoToMeeting only, then you'll still be able to start that session late-- as there is a buffer in place for this service specifically of 30 days before IDs recycle.

However, if you feel that you may need to restart a session again I would suggest you edit the meeting type from scheduled date/time to 'Recurring' (no expiry).

Highlighted
New Contributor

Dear All,

unfortunately we forgot to schedule future dates for a meeting that now is past. I need to restore it in order to recover all the subscribers. is it possible?

best regards

Riccardo

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@RiccardoFalco  I'm sorry there is no way to resurrect an expired GoToMeeting ID.

View solution in original post