cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannen
Contributor

Issue when setting up Recorded Events - edits not being saved

I set up Recorded Webinars (previously called Simulated Live) fairly often and have been noticing for weeks, maybe longer, some of the edits that I make while setting up the event don't get saved. For example I always upload a Handout (a PDF document) but once I exit out of the set up page and go back in, the Handout that I just uploaded is not there. I ALWAYS have to upload it a second time. Same with some edits I make to the confirmation and reminder emails. My initial edits are not saved for some reason, so I have to go back in to the event and make the same edits again. It's getting frustrating.  If someone from GTW can look into this, that would be great. Or if anyone has experienced anything similar, let me know. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Issue when setting up Recorded Events - edits not being saved

I  have similar issues, but mostly with changing the time of the webinar and adding videos to a webinar.  I find that I have to constantly refresh the web page to see the changes I have made,  and sometimes I have to refresh many times to see the change.

Shannen
Contributor

Re: Issue when setting up Recorded Events - edits not being saved

Thanks Chris. So there definitely seems to be some issues. But for me, it initially appears that my changes/edits are made, it's only when I exit out and then go back in that the edits aren't there. Usually after I make the edits a second time they seem to save. But to play it safe, I usually check again a few days later, if there is time, to be sure everything looks ok. So that's three times I have to go in to the set up page for every recorded webinar. And we do quite a few.