cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Owen1
Active Contributor

Issues with webcast - screen freeze, bad audio and video error message

Ran my first webcast with around 1200 attendees and a number of people complained of audio issues, screen freezing and video error messages. We advised to use Google Chrome but even those who did mentioned issues.

Any thoughts on why these issues occurred and how we can respond in future? One of error messages mentioned was 'Video file cannot be played Error 232001'. A Google search suggests this is related to 'JW Player' - assume this is what GTW use - why would a user get this error message?

4 REPLIES 4
Owen1
Active Contributor

Re: Issues with webcast - screen freeze, bad audio and video error message

Can anyone help with this? Is JW Player flash-based? Attendees still having issues.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Owen,

Video streaming is done through supported web browsers that have Flash plugins enabled. That error could have a few different instructions, based upon the OS and browser version in use.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Owen1
Active Contributor

Hi Ash. Is the player not HTML5 though? Where can I direct my attendees who are having issues to help them resolve them - is there a GTW support page?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

There is a systems check support page here, but won't stream video or audio like a live broadcast: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/join-a-test-session-g2w060001 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!