Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bizrevolution
New Contributor

Keynote Video and Poweerpoint slides in the same screen

Friends,

How are you?!

Is there a way to show automatic in the same screen my video + my slides to my audience during the webinar? 

I understand that is one of another when you choose to use video and slides. 

I want to have myself in video in the corner of the user's monitor while my powerpoint slides is showing in like 95% of the user's monitor. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

BEST FOR ALL!!!

Ricardo

3 REPLIES 3
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Keynote Video and Poweerpoint slides in the same screen

Just turn on your webcam in the GoTo Control panel within the webinar.

The default is, as you say, a large Keynote and a small webcam, but Attendees can drag between the two to change the relative size of each, and can even have the webcam larger than the Keynote image.

The recording of your webinar will have the webcam included if you set this preference on the GoToWebinar.com website.

bizrevolution
New Contributor

Thank you Chris!

Where exactly can I set this preference on the gotowebinar.com web site?

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

When you are logged in to GoToWebinar.com and are looking at your list of upcoming webinars, there are icons on the left. Click on the gear (Settings) icon.

On that page, Go to the Webcam section and ensure you are allowing staff to use their webcams during the webinar. There is a limit of six webcams that can be shown by Panelists or Organizers at one time.

Go to the Recording section to ensure the webcam will be in the recording.  The webcam will show up in the recording only if you save the recording to the Video Library.