cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Line breaks in custom registration disclaimer

Is it possible to add line breaks to the text I add to the custom registration disclaimer field? I enter the text with breaks between pargraphs but when it appears on the registration page itself all the breaks are removed and all the text appears as one paragraph. I've tried html line breaks but I get an error when trying to save.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Line breaks in custom registration disclaimer

Hi there,

At this time we do not accept html tags in any of the registration or email customization options.  If this should change in the future however, we'll be sure to update the Community with guides and instructions.

In the case where you are working with a web developer yourself, you may also create your own webinar registration pages, and custom email communications with the use of our GoToWebinar API calls.

New Contributor

Thanks for replying AshC. Much appreciated.

So, sounds like if I want anything other than one big  block of text in that field I'm out of luck other than creating my own registration page, correct?

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, I don't believe line breaks will work there, as it was originally intended for a single sentence or paragraph.