cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eneris
Active Contributor

Max number of attendees reached during webinar, but report shows only 485 attendees

Hi,

Our recent webinar reached the limit of attendees soon after its beginning (quite satisfying of course!). However, the figure prepared by GTW shows only 480-485 attendees connected at each moment. Plus 7 speakers/organizers. Total lower than 500. Do you know the reason for this discrepancy? 

The difference is small, but the remaining "seats" would have been very welcome for the attendees who could not join the webinar because it was full.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Max number of attendees reached during webinar, but report shows only 485 attendees

If you cannot gather the webinar data through analytics then you may consider calling into Customer Support to create a case for escalation: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Max number of attendees reached during webinar, but report shows only 485 attendees

Try running the Attendee report again.  Sometimes the report gets better over time.

Eneris
Active Contributor

Thanks Chris for the idea. Unfortunately, did not help.

In fact, I frequently see discrepancies between the figures automatically produced by GTW and the detailed xls report. For attendees and for registrations. For example, in my last webinar, the figure says 1448 registrations, and the xls report says 1455 (I double-checked, this number is the correct number of registrations reported in the xls file). I checked if double registrations or cancellations could explain, this is not the case.

Small difference in this case, but I would expect no difference. I am curious about the reason. Using the figures automatically built by GTW is great, this is a little bit annoying if they don't match the rest of the statistics (based on the xls reports) that I build and share with my colleagues! 

Eneris
Active Contributor

Hi,

Same issue occurred again today. While the 500-limit of attendees is reached during the live webinar (message obtained from GTW during the webinar), the automatically generated figure shows 475 attendees.  What is the real number? We must report it to the direction. Since they pay for 500 attendees, they need to see this number!

This occurs in many of our webinars.

Thanks.Noname.jpg

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Eneris There was a reporting data disruption this week that may have affected your analytics.  Please wait another 72 hours to confirm that the data has been recovered.

Eneris
Active Contributor

Hi AshC, after 72h, the problem remains. In fact, this issue occurred also in past webinars. Any solution?

Thanks.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you cannot gather the webinar data through analytics then you may consider calling into Customer Support to create a case for escalation: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151