cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Multi-session webinars - organizers not showing up for all sessions

Hi GoToWebinar,

I've recently been noticing an issue with many of my multi-session webinars. When I add organizers during the set-up stage, not all of them are included in all sessions. For example, if a webinar is given in the morning and afternoon, the morning session will have all all 3 organizers listed on the webinar page, but the afternoon session may only have 2. It seems like the emails that are sent to the organizers/hosts have the correct join information, but due to firewalls I sometimes send the join links directly through Outlook to make sure everyone recieves them - if the person isn't listed on the webinar page, I can't send them their link.  One example of this is webinar ID # 726-965-555 - even though all organizers were added at the same time, one does not show up in both sessions.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Multi-session webinars - organizers not showing up for all sessions

Hi Chris,

Are you scheduling these webinars online, or through APIs? 

If online, then are you able to confirm the 3 Orgs save correctly upon initially scheduling the webinar? 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

I am scheduling the webinars online, directly through the GoToWebinar site.  When I was scheduling webinars today, I noticed that it seems like it may be related to  the 'copy webinar' feature. Here are the webinars I set up today (all should have the same organizers):

- ID 992-638-843  / 130-805-147 - created as a new webinar, all 3 organizars show for both sessions

- ID 822-989-723  / 892-937-195 - copied from above webinar, selected option to copy all organizers and panelist. The panelist shows up properly in both sessions, but the organizers were only copied into one session.

- ID 840-762-539 / 545-580-555 - copied from above webinar, selected option to copy all organizers . The  organizers were only copied into one session.

I included myself as an organizer in each event - the confirmation emails include both sessions for all webinars.  In cases where I need to send the join link to someone, if I add them to the session they are missing from, their name will show up twice in the session they were already included in, and will now recieve duplicate reminder emails.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Are you able to create a fresh webinar schedule from scratch, and then copy that one to see if the staff are added correctly?