cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

NO bluetooth headsets working with GoTo. They work perfect with everything else on my pc

I have 2 bluetooth headsets and a pair of Bose bluetooth headphones. All work great for music and skype but are very choppy with G2M so I have to call in for every demo I do. It is ridiculous.  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: NO bluetooth headsets working with GoTo. They work perfect with everything else on my pc

I called into support because I was not getting help via the forum. That support person was awesome. He changed my headset level to about 50 that seems to have fixed the issue. I am going to test it some more and will let everyone know if that worked. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: NO bluetooth headsets working with GoTo. They work perfect with everything else on my pc

Hi Chris,
I apologize for the bluetooth audio issues there.

Are these headphones connecting into a mobile device, or desktop computer?  Specifically what operating system?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Windows 10 connected to the computer. The problem only happens when using goto they all work perfectly doing anything else. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Are there any updates for that bluetooth device from Bose?  https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/performing-a-software-update-soundlink-mobile.html

Highlighted
Active Contributor

SO it is not an issue with my hardware I have multiple headsets and the headphones. They work great with Skype, and music on my computer. they also have no problem when being used on my cell. The only time I have a problem is with GoTo. I need some real help here. I have seen from the forum that this is a common issue. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Does that headset have it's own software?  If so, were you able to find any updates from the Bose website?

In some cases, certain bluetooth sets have been less-than compatible with GoToMeeting, and we set up a list of devices that we tested successfully for reference:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/conferencing-hardware-recommendations-g2m090086

Highlighted
Active Contributor

SO is the answer you just can't help and Goto can't use bluetooth? You have not offered any help just tried to blame others. My headphones are up to date. I also have the plantronics legends as well as plantronics m70 they all have the same problem. Again the only time they don't work is with GoTo. That makes me think its a goto issue not a problem on my end. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Chris,
It looks like you're using this on a mobile device?  Could you specify what hardware the Windows OS is running on specifically?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Nope just made sure it was updated via the app because its a lot simpler than the directions you sent me. 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

I called into support because I was not getting help via the forum. That support person was awesome. He changed my headset level to about 50 that seems to have fixed the issue. I am going to test it some more and will let everyone know if that worked. 

View solution in original post