cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tveinot
New Contributor

New to GoToWebinar and have some questions

Hi;

I am new to GoToWebinar and I have some questions; I guess to start I will provide some infor about the event, it is three days offset by a day (7th, 9th, 11th of June) and each day there are 3 live presentations all at different times; each presentation is different.
Is there a way to setup registration for all three events at once? It seems it treats each day as it's own event.

Is there a way to setup Event time slots for the presenters and presentations? All I can do is see 1 block 0930h to 1530h for each day.

How can I set the attendees and register limits? I bought the package for 500 attendees but the register limit will not change from 250. The info button says I have a limit of 500 attendees and 5000 registrants not sure which one I should trust here.

How can I add custom images and logos? I see the buttons for adding images an dlogos but when I click them, nothing happens. No browser opens or anything. I tried drag and drop but it just opened the image in the browser.

Finally....

Is there any free get started videos you can recommend?

Thanks;

Tyler  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: New to GoToWebinar and have some questions

Welcome to the GoTo family.

You can set up a single event that meets on multiple days.  That will give people a single registration.  When you are setting up a GoToWebinar event, there is a drop-down menu titled "Occurs." In that menu, select Custom, and then Register Once for All Sessions.  Each day can have separate times.

With a new account, there are limits on your registration limit.  Eventually you will be able to have up to 5000 registrants and 500 Attendees.

Are you trying to load an image to the webinar registration page?  You should be able to drag and drop  or click to choose a picture.  Maybe your web browser is not cooperating. Can you try another web browser?

There are lots of videos and other helps out there. Just Google what you want.  Start with these videos:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/videos 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Welcome to the GoTo family.

You can set up a single event that meets on multiple days.  That will give people a single registration.  When you are setting up a GoToWebinar event, there is a drop-down menu titled "Occurs." In that menu, select Custom, and then Register Once for All Sessions.  Each day can have separate times.

With a new account, there are limits on your registration limit.  Eventually you will be able to have up to 5000 registrants and 500 Attendees.

Are you trying to load an image to the webinar registration page?  You should be able to drag and drop  or click to choose a picture.  Maybe your web browser is not cooperating. Can you try another web browser?

There are lots of videos and other helps out there. Just Google what you want.  Start with these videos:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/videos 

tveinot
New Contributor

That helped! Unfortunately that registration setting needs to be defined at the start so I had to make a whole new webinar. There still seems to be no way to setup a schedule for each session unless I do each event as it's own session. Do you know how long will I have to wait to get 5000/500? My new Webinar is showing 5000/500; a little nervous because we will be launching in a month and I would like to have all my seats available.

markusedit
Active Contributor

Hi,

The registration limit is 5000 and the participation limit is 500. 

tveinot
New Contributor

Yes, but the dashboard was showing 250 registration limit until I created a new one. I think it is because I did some setup under a 7 day trial.

markusedit
Active Contributor

If you have a trial bersion it is the maximum: 250 attendees. If you have an active plan Pro you can modifiy the registration limit (up to 500).

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

There used to be a limit for the first 30 days of a new account, but apparently that limit has been removed, so you should be able to set all webinars to a registration limit of 5,000.

https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Discussions/Increase-Registration-limit/td-p/217709 

You should contact Customer Care. It used to be easier to find their phone number, but I have given up searching for it. Hopefully someone from GoTo will chime in here.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Go to this page https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

At the bottom of the page, click "Call Support."

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@tveinot  As soon as you become a paid subscriber you will have 10x the Registration allowance related to your Attendance maximum.  There are limits while you are still in the trial period, but these will be removed and automatically allow more attendees once the subscription activates.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
tveinot
New Contributor

The registration number isn't an issue anymore; as I mentioned previously when I made a new webinar the registration numbers corrected themselves. I still cannot add custom images or branding; clicking the link does nothing and drag and drop just opens in the browser. I tried Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. I have the registration link and the invited to the presenters but they aren't time specific; I got around this by just sending them the schedule. I got the videos and some are suing an older interface, it doesn't look like mine, and others show the same interface  but I do what they do but it just doesn't work. I think some refinement needs to be done with the interface or better directions; I don't know which.