cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arshat
New Contributor

No Support to Generate On-Demand Attendee List

I've been trying to generate an attendee list for my on-demand webinars and not able to. The webinar is supposed to generate a report every 24 hours is what I understand. Both the webinars are on-going and I need the report to reach out to attendees basis their interest level. Have tried talking to their support teams with no avail!

Has anyone else faced this? Is there a work around? Their support team on call doesn't seem bothered and are willing to help me cancel the account instead.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: No Support to Generate On-Demand Attendee List

@Arshat  Did you check the recording report for the video you based the on-demand off of?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Arshat
New Contributor

Yes, tried that AshC. No records there also. Interestingly, I see more attendees when I download the report, I see more attendee details. But there are still some that have no session details. I know a couple of people did watch it for sure. But their details aren't there. I really need help with this!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you had the cloud recording automatically tied to the follow up email (which also links to the original registration link for latecomers), then you may need to check the webinar's live registration / attendee reports for this data. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!