cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eliseo
New Contributor

No video associated with simulated live webinar

I have had this problem three days ago with a simulated live webinar that doesnt started. I tested what happened and I had a generic "browser error":Annotazione 2020-05-31 145207.jpg

This was the second session of 5 total sessions. First session works normally. But now I am not sure it wil work properly for the next few appointments.

I noted this issue: there is no video associated with the webinar.  I cannot figure out why. As I said the first event works perfectly. 

Questions:

- Could it be that the absence of the video is the cause of the failure to play the webinar?

- Can I add a video to a scheduled webinar?

- What can I do to solve this?

There is also another unusual system behavior that creates a duplicate of the past dates. Check the screenshot below for details:

Annotazione 2020-05-31 145727.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: No video associated with simulated live webinar

Hi @Eliseo ,

You should be able to add videos to any regularly scheduled webinar as a part of the presentation, in advance of the actual broadcast. 

Did you have different videos associated with each simulated-live webinar scheduled? 

I'm not 100% sure why you would be seeing duplicate entries though, is this view from your online account in a desktop web browser?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Eliseo
New Contributor

Thanks @AshC
Yes, the Screenshot comes from a desktop browser (chrome for windows).
For video, I mean the recorded webinar that I want to simulate to be live.. not a video attached as an added content..
I have another simulated webinar and I can see the related video immediately after the description.. but not in this case, there is no video at all. Where should I add the video "as part of the presentation"?
Eliseo
New Contributor

Please, find here 2 screenshot, the first is the webinar without video, the second is the webinar with the video:

Annotazione 2020-06-02 100655.jpgAnnotazione 2020-06-02 100843.jpg

Eliseo
New Contributor

I use the same video for all simulated-live webinar scheduled

Talkin' about duplicate entries.. I can see the right entries in the dashboard, but duplicate entries in the event page, see screenshot below:

Dashboard viewDashboard view

Event page view: past events are duplicatedEvent page view: past events are duplicated

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Eliseo  I cannot explain the variance there, so you may want to create a case with Customer Support to investigate further. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!