cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AO-PGS
Active Contributor

On-demand webinar report issues

We have an issue with our on-demand attendee reports. There are discrepancies in both the registration and attendee reports. 

One Webinar example:

• The registration report builder says 324 registrants, but when I download the and the XLS report says 342 registered (this includes 15 who were denied and 3 who canceled).
  • The attendee report builder says 128 registrants and 128 attendees with 100% attendance rate, but when I download the XLS it says 196 registered and 196 attendees. However, only 128 of the contacts have a “Join Time – Leave time (Time in Session)”

What is confusing is the 196 entries in the GTW attendee report. They are listed as attendees even though they do not have a join/leave time. 128 contacts have a “Join Time – Leave time (Time in Session)”

So how many did attend? 196 or 128 attendees?

Does anybody else experience similar discrepancies in their reports?

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: On-demand webinar report issues

@AO-PGS   I apologize for the discrepancy there.

It sounds like you may be affected by an issue with mobile attendees, where their join times are missing and may not be listed on certain reports.  We are actively investigating new reports of this, so if you could gather the attendee device models it may help us even further.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AO-PGS
Active Contributor

Hi Ash

Thanks for the answer.  A couple of things. 

1. Can you then confirm the higher number is the correct one? 196?

2. I am not able to find any device report in Gotowebinar

3. We connect Gotowebinar to Hubspot and there the trigger "attended" would only transfer the lowest number of attendees. (128) . To me it looks as if it only transfers the attendees with a "Join/leave" - time.

Is there an "ETA" on solving this issue?

thanks

Anders

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Anders,

We are still investigating some of these reports, though I don't have much more info yet.  If you can ask the OS / Device of some affected Attendees it might help us further.

AO-PGS
Active Contributor

Hi

I have talked to some of the attendees that don`t have a join / leave time. They were using IE and had paused and not exited properly. We did a test where we watched 3 mins of an on-demand webinar using IE, then paused the recording for 10 mins and then killed the browser. In Gotowebinar we  registered as attended without join time.

Looks like IE and/or the browser close (without existing properly) could be the issue?

Anders

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

The Explorer 11 problem is one that we recognize, and plan to update the system requirements for Attendees very soon.  Unfortunately Microsoft has stopped support for this browser type, so customers should be switching to Edge instead.