cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Organizers cannot see handouts

AsheC - Are you saying that a co-Organizer cannot see and download the attachments that all of the Attendees can see and download?

If that is true, then why?

Kate Goad
New Contributor

Is there a workaround beyond adding them as panelists and promoting? We have a limited number (maybe 10) people who are "external" but who need to see the handouts in order to answer learner questions.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

That's odd that the handouts are hidden from the Co-Organizers.  As an Organizer I can see the handouts, and I have never heard any complaints from my Co-Organizer about handouts, though I don't use the Handouts feature often.

I wonder if someone joins as an Attendee, then is promoted to be a Co-Organizer, if they can still see the Handouts.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Kate Goad  I did some testing with Internal, External, and upgraded staff members:  They should all see Handouts regardless of their status or how they were included in the webinar.  

If participants are not seeing the Handouts they should first check the 'View' drop-down menu at the top of the GoToWebinar interface, to ensure Handouts is checked as an option.  

After that's been completed, we can start troubleshooting further by examining the GoTo endpoint version in use as well as the affected operating system of any staff who still cannot see Handouts listed in their control panel. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Kate Goad
New Contributor

We have checked the view drop down, and it is not showing the handouts as an option.

KateGoad_0-1628776738979.png

This is the version we are using. And the staff is all on Office 365.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Kate Goad   Are you able to create a case with Customer Support to help document this further? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!