cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Polling issues - people can't see the question or can't click submit

Hi,

The workaround for problem attendees is to exit full screen mode. 

The fix should be coming in the next couple weeks as we roll out version 10.10 to all accounts.

Thanks for your patience. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chloe_CU
New Contributor

Hi,

So are you saying this issue only occurs to attendees if they are using GoTo Webinar from their browser not from the program on their desktop?

Regards,

Chloe

DigitalVidya
Active Contributor

Hi Ash,

Could you please share a fixed date by when we will be able to use this in full capacity? It's been more than 2 months that I have been facing this issue. Please let us know a date so that we could take appropriate action.

jewelie363
New Contributor

I'm a new user and one of the reasons I am using GTW rather than Teams is the polling feature only to find out today that it is unreliable and doesn't work most of the time.  I had the same problem where participants couldn't do the poll as it wouldn't let them select an answer, and they were not in full screen  mode.  Also had problem hiding one of the polls.  Had to take back presenter rights to make it go away.  Unacceptable.  Won't try to use until I know its been fixed.  Disappointing to say the least.

cindyceglia
Active Contributor

We are still facing the issue of not being able to use the polls today, out of four participants using google chrome with desktop app could not submit the poll and we were not in full screen mode. We were in a practice session and won't be using it unless proven realiable.

This too is another great disappointment (along with the 6 webcams only, no video streaming option like in go to webinar, and breakout rooms that only work if using chrome or firefox).

It's also disappointing to see that fixes takes so long, compared to zoom (you ask they fix it!). We are basically stuck for 12 months and 10 users... Some regrets so far....

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi, just to clarify a couple of things: 

1. This happens when an Attendee has maximized their GoToWebinar interface, which can be worked around if they exit full screen (all desktop devices)
  2. We believe the problem is resolved in version 10.10, so if you continue to hear about the problem from Attendees please check the version you are currently running.  We can upgrade an account manually if needed. 

cindyceglia
Active Contributor

Hi AhsC,

Thanks so much for getting back to us. We just activated accounts yesterday.

Where will I check if we have version 10.10?

when you say "We can upgrade an account manually if needed", who would I ask? Thanks

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you see the GoToMeeting icon in your task bar / doc etc, then you can select 'About' in order to see the software version.

You may click on my Community name to send a private message with your Organizer email spelling. 

jewelie363
New Contributor

I do not see "About" to find version.  Can you send a screenshot as to where you are looking?

DanielHorne
New Contributor

@jewelie363 wrote:

I do not see "About" to find version.  Can you send a screenshot as to where you are looking?

You will need to right-click on the icon in your system tray to select About...  which will pop up your version.

GTM-Systray.PNG

Otherwise, you can go to Apps and Features (right-click Windows icon > Apps and Features), select GoToMeeting, and it will show you the version.

GTM-Apps.PNG