cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How do we receive a list of all the webinar's bounced email invitations?

Thank you for your support.  Apparently, based on their support agent they have the information, but they do not share the data with us. That is very frustrating, especially that we would be able to increase the attendance rates if they share the data with us.

Gil

Highlighted
New Contributor

Not receiving daily email invites

I participate in a daily GoToMeeting by clicking on the link in a daily email that is sent each morning. The emails stopped coming last week and I see the GTM email has a link to click to "Stop GoToWebinar" emails.

I'm concerned I may have touched it on my phone because they stopped the following day.

I contacted the organizer who told me to re-register which I do every day but the daily emails haven't resumed.

In the meantime, I used the "join the meeting" link in an older email and I'm not missing any sessions.  Any suggestions to re-start the daily emails would be appreciated.  

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Not receiving daily email invites

@b2003  It's possible there was a miscommunication with the GoToWebinar email servers, where we stopped sending those emails completely.  If you've already checked your spam filters for anything from 'customercare@gotowebinar.com', then I'd suggest you call Customer Support to see if your address is stuck on the LMI Bounce list.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Confirmation email not being received

I am also having this same issue, all emails to my company '@logikalprojects.com' are not being sent through. There was 1 email blocked and now none are even being sent. Please can you check this?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Confirmation email not being received

@LogiKal  I've attempted to clear that domain, though some of the blocks may return if the address' continue to return to sender.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problem with email to being sent to panelist

I mean blacklisted with GTW service or LogmeIn

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Albert,

You may call into Customer Support to check on an email address that is not receiving communications.  In some cases the address may have returned too many of our attempts, in which case we stop sending completely in order to avoid a 'spammer' label from the email provider.

Highlighted
New Contributor

OK thanks but we want the email unblocked as our member of staff isnt getting notifications that he is a panelist

Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Webinar Registration Email

I have exactly the same problem, hope that someone will answer soon...

Thank you!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Webinar Registration Email

@ARQD  Please call into Customer Support if you think some email address' have been wrongly placed on our 'do-not-send' list. 

https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151