cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Past Events no longer show after using new GoToWebinar layout

I just wanted to check a few webinar specific statistics - like who registered, who logged in, etc. and found that the last two webinars don't show up in the dashboard under "Past Events"

The last webinar that shows was run on July 3rd, but there were two more webinars run on July 8 and July 15 that don't show under "Past Events".

I know that the webinars were actually broadcast because I received questions while running the webinars,

Both started at 7:00pm Eastern, the July 8 was two hours and a few minutes, the July 15 was an hour.

12 REPLIES 12
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Past Events no longer show after using new GoToWebinar layout

Hi Kurt,

Do you see any recent webinars in the GoToWebinar Dashboard or Analytics pages?  I'm trying to understand if something is completely broken there, or partially missing data.

Active Contributor

Sorry for my late reply - I was out of town.

The webinar on July 3rd is the last one that shows in the dashboard under "Past Events"

However, when I checked under Analytics, it shows all the past webinars since July 3rd as well - there were actually four more webinars on July 7 (2 webinars), July 8 and July 16.

None of those four show under "Past Events"

There is another webinar scheduled for tomorrow, July 21st at 7:00pm - I'll check tomorrow to see if it shows in the dashboard.

Active Contributor

The 21 July 2019 webinar took place, it shows in analytics but it doesn't show in dashboard under "Past Events"

But it did move out of "Future Events" on the dashboard, so "Future Events" now only shows the next scheduled webinars on August 4 and beyond.

BTW a clarification - the 7:00pm time for this webinar is IST, so that webinar today has already happened in case anyone is wondering about the scheduled time.

The other (previous) webinars that never moved to "Past Events" were asctually scheduled using US Eastern time zone, so this is not a time zone issue.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Kurt Sharman,

We would like to look into this, could you please message me the email address associated with the account and the webinar IDs for the webinars that you are not seeing? To message me just click on my profile and you will see an option on the right.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn,

I sent you a PM, but I'm not sure what actually went.

At the bottom of my PM I get this message:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and send the message when you are satisfied.

Don't know what that is about because there was no HTML in my message, just text same as this one.

----------

And I seem to have come across another strange behaviour on the website, when I click on your profile, the system logs me out (but doesn't really tell med I'm logged out). The result of this is that the message button to the right does not show.

Took me a while to figure out that I was logged out - when I then logged in, the message button did show.

I'm using FireFox on the Mac in case some of these issues are browser/OS specific.

Active Contributor

Are there any updates on this issue?

I just checked the dashboard again and it still does not show the last five webinars in past events but does show them in analytic.

LogMeIn Manager

Sorry Kurt, I am still investigating this but I have a suspicion that it is due to the webinars being part of a series. I'm looking for confirmation from our team.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Glenn,

I think you fond what causes that problem!

This afternoon, after I read your reply, I set up and ran a single test webinar at 5:00pm.

Sure enough, it did show up under "Past Events"

And I took another look at the others that did not show up under "Past Events" and you are right - every one of those is part of a series.

Turns out that most of the webinars we run are scheduled either monthly or bi-weekly, so they will mostly be part of a series. We are therefore now looking for a "fix" for this issue.

I'm a bit surprised that this issue has not come up with anyone else since it doesn't seem to be unique to us.

Active Contributor

Can I please get an update when this problem will be fixed?

I ran another webinar on Monday from 7 to 9pm and it of course also does not show in "Past Events" and there is also no recording of it in the Video Library.

Tests I have done previously confirm Glenn's assumption that this problem occurs specifically with webinars that are set up as a series (which most of ours are) - so it should be straight forward to duplicate the problem and thus fix it.

Thanks

Kurt