cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShellyJMC

Previous attendee name displays in Registration Form - Chrome Browser only

I have several new webinars created by copying a previous webinar.  When I click the registration link for the new webinars, an attendee's name from the original webinar displays in the Registration Form fields.  This appears only in Chrome - not IE or Firefox.

I don't want to blast this attendee's name out to anyone who may click the registration link.  Why is this happening and how do I ensure that registrants do not see this name?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Previous attendee name displays in Registration Form - Chrome Browser only

Hi Shelly,

This behavior can occur if some data is saved in your local cache.  Try clearing the browser's cache, rebooting and then check the registration page again.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Previous attendee name displays in Registration Form - Chrome Browser only

ShellyJMC

Did that person register for a past webinar on that same computer?  If so, then the information is stored in the Chrome cache.  Each web browser keeps a cache of data to help you complete forms faster on the same computer using the same web browser.  The name and email address are NOT embedded in the webinar registration link.

FYI - Speaking of browser changes, the spell check in this discussion board has changed.