cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Problem with my recording localization

Dear GTW!

I have finished my webinar almost 4 hours ago. The session was recorded (below)Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-2 o 13.29.44.png

Settings were ok (screen below)Zrzut ekranu 2019-12-2 o 13.17.36.png

Anyway, I can not find my recording anywhere. Where is the problem and what can I do to find my recording?

It was the first time when we have this kind of situation and we use your tool for years. 

Could you help us?

5 REPLIES 5
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Problem with my recording localization

Hi there,

Have you already checked your local files for the recording if it is not stored in your online account?

New Contributor

Yes, I have checked it and I can not find this file on my computer.

One hour later I have start another webinar and everything was ok and the video was available a minute after it was finished. 

Is it any possibility to recover my video? 

LogMeIn Contributor

I'm afraid we do not house these recordings ourselves, outside of your online GoTo account, or local recording storage.

New Contributor

Ok too pity...

anyway can I get any information why it happend? 

I would like to avoid this kind of situation in the future if it is possible.

Or maybe it was just a problem on your side? 

LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, you may contact Customer Support by phone from the presenting computer, in order to gather log files and request an escalation around the problem.

You may begin the contact flow here: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151

Hopefully you're not able to recreate the same recording behavior now, but let me know if you can.