cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aesas
New Contributor

Problems with Webinar Organizer Name

Dear,

I use my GotoWebinar account to hold events for different clients, and I am having a lot of trouble with naming the organizer.

I have held different events for different customers that are open for registration together, and the inability to  edit, for each event, the name of the organizer, organizer on the certificate and in the confirmation emails for speakers and participants has caused me great problems.

GotoWebinar fails in not allow the name of the organizer to be defined by event, so that certificates and emails are forwarded with the right name.

I had events with 500 people in which the certificate was in the name of another company.

This cannot happen!!

I believe that this problem can be easily solved by defining the name of the organizer by event and not by the name of the account.

I hope that the professionals at gotowebinar / logmein will be able to make these improvements on their platform.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problems with Webinar Organizer Name

Hi @Aesas ,

You are welcome to make the GoToWebinar login name something less-specific than your first / last name, but they will reflect the organizer's name until we add more customization.

You can at least change the reply-to email address on Attendee reminder and follow-up emails, though the system was not designed to share an organizer login from different companies. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Aesas
New Contributor

Re: Problems with Webinar Organizer Name

It is a pity.

I only ask that in the future this failure or impossibility to define the organizers should be better presented by the sales agents, so that other customers can choose a tool that best suits their needs, as is my case.

I am a company that organizes events for different people.

I expected to be able to use this tool for my events, but with this configuration problem, I won't be able to.

Best regards