cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracey202020
New Contributor

Processing recording taking longer than expected

A recording of a 90 minute meeting is still processing after nearly 4 hours. Is there a problem or is this normal?

5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Processing recording taking longer than expected

Hi @tracey202020 

Processing time can vary depending on a number of factors. If your recording is still not available please give our support team a call.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
tracey202020
New Contributor

Thanks. The video DID eventually appear in my video library but more than 7 hours after the event had finished. It wasn't a long event (just over an hour) and only involved talking and sharing slides - no videos, polls, or anything that might have made it a bigger file. So would have been good to have something on the site to indicate that might happen and telling me whether or not I could safely close down and do other things while waiting. Would have spared me stress!

Deexo

I am having the same issue exepcted mines over 12 hours. When I called support they weren't helpful at all, said it can take up to 24 hours. Why on the help/support info it says average time is 1 hour to process!?!

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The old guesses as to processing time have gone out the window, as people have higher resolution computer monitors. 

The time it takes to render the video depends on the resolution of the computer monitor you are sharing, or the window you are sharing.  I currently share a 1600 x 900 pixel display, which takes much longer than the old 800 x 600 display I used to use.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Deexo  I believe there was an Amazon Web Server issue around that time period that may explain the delay in processing your cloud recording.  Please let us know if you  continue to see severe delays.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!