cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Question on video / recording sizes loaded in GTW

I know the tool says up to 20 video's can be loaded in the GoToWebinar tool, 4GB    my question is 4GB each video or combined with all video's?      These are pre recordings that we load in the tool and launch to the live attendees.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Question on video / recording sizes loaded in GTW

Max 4GB per video.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Chris

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Actually in a pickle, so our webinar has 3 sessions, 3 different dates. First two dates uploaded video's worked fine. Day 3 and it won't allow me to load any video's before the session. The video's I'm trying to load are all small files. They worked at one point because I tested them in a webinar during rehearsal.  

When I try to load I get the red banner at the top saying "video upload failed error"

Guessing I may need to call tech support on this?

Thanks

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Also, video's load in other webinars I've got set up. So it's something to do with this one meeting having multiple sessions

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Resolved, note to self.....self! if you load video's then test em then remove those video's because they're for a later session within the same event. Then in order to load them before that day's sessions, you must rename the video's. After hunting that's what worked allowing me to load the video's....