cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BooABja
Active Contributor

Re: Quick poll in presenters language not English

Ok, will do - I have only used it twice so for me 50% of the times :-). But since no one can relate or figure out what I could do differently I just hope for the best and maybe do the external recording a couple of more times just in case..sad though since it truly is a life saver not having to!

BooABja
Active Contributor

Imagine my surprise as I serached for this problem - and I popped up :-)!

I have done numerous webinars since and never saw this problem - until now again. I am the organizer using My tool, poll question was set BEFORE the session started. The presenter sat in Germany and shared his screen.. In the recording - the poll window text is in..German!

I have never tampered with these settings as English is the only language to be used.

Why did my recording show German text...again? Is it a German thing perhaps..

su_ri
New Contributor

I just came across the same problem. Webinar (live webcast) was set up in EN, the organizer and presenter were located in Germany and in the recording the poll language is German. Another webinar, where the presenter was located in UK, the webinar was set up in EN and also the poll language was EN. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

After testing this functionality ourselves, there is a workaround to achieve your desired behavior: Preset the local PC language settings before the broadcast to the language you want your audience to see, so that the webinar polls then launch as expected.