cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
webinarsctct
Active Contributor

Recorded Webinar - Confirmation email doesn't save

I am creating an on-demand only event.

I want to use the confirmation email to share resources and links that are mentioned in the recording and to support our CTA. (I've done this with a previous recorded event.)

When I try to modify it, I see some errors.

Sometimes when I click to edit the confirmation email, it tells me "something went wrong. Please try again."

Occasionally, it will let me in but it does not let me save it. It gives me another error. At the moment, it's not letting me that far in so I don't have the exact error. But it's slightly different. Something about not saving the changes.

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Recorded Webinar - Confirmation email doesn't save

Hi @webinarsctct ,

Does this happen with all scheduled webinars, or just one?

On Demand type webinars will use many of the same settings as the original recorded event.  Do you recall if this original video was edited after creation?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
webinarsctct
Active Contributor

At one point yesterday morning, it let me in to make my edits with out any problems.

However, yesterday afternoon, I needed to make another edit and it was doing the same thing. 

I just tried again this morning and same thing is happening. 

I have tried editing it in some of my existing events, recorded and live. Even some brand new events and the same thing happens. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@webinarsctct  Do you have the ability to test the editing process through an alternate web browser or private browsing window?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
webinarsctct
Active Contributor

I just went back to make sure I covered other options. 

None of them worked. I tried the private browsing window and Firefox as well. 

webinarsctct
Active Contributor

Just a heads up, I have tried creating a brand new event with the settings I need and it finally let me do this. (I have tried this before and it didn't work!)

I did test trying to make an update after it was created and it wouldn't let me do it. Seems like an off-and-on thing. But for now, as long as my event doesn't require a change to the confirmation email, I'm set.