cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannen
Contributor

Recorded webinar - survey failure with iOS attendees

We've just started doing recorded webinars (which are working great so far) and we have a survey for each webinar which launches when the webinar is over. The survey is not working properly when viewing the webinar on an iPhone. Only the first question of the survey appears and there is no way to see the other questions. The survey does seem to work fine on a desktop/laptop. Any thoughts on why it does not work on a iPhone? Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11
Eneris
Active Contributor

Re: Recorded webinar - survey issue

Hi, we have had exactly the same issue with the final survey of our Simulated Live Webinar ended one hour ago. The first three questions were visible, it was possible to select an answer, but that's it. Impossible to see the other questions, impossible to send the answers.  The issue was only with smartphones (iphone as far as we know). 

Thanks.

Shannen
Contributor

Thanks Eneris. Hope there is a fix to this or will be a fix soon.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, surveys should be fully operational on iOS devices.  We will try to replicate this ourselves and fix it ASAP.   Do you know if you scheduled your webinr with the survey in the follow up email, or was it immediately post-session?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Eneris
Active Contributor

In my case, the survey was immediately post-session.

Shannen
Contributor

Survey was scheduled to appear immediately post-session. Thanks. 

Shannen
Contributor

Any update on the survey issue? Just had another webianr rebroadcast today and had the same issue with the survey on iphone - only the first question appeared and part of the second question. Thanks.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

If you have a link to one of the affected surveys we can definitely investigate further.  It doesn't happen for us on test devices, and we're wondering what iOS version the affected attendees are running also.

Shannen
Contributor

Ash - Where do I find the link to the survey? We have the survey appear after the webinar ends so I'm not sure where I would get the link to send to you.

As far as the iOS version, I know for one user it is 12.4.1 (iphone 8).

And below is a screen shot of the survey that appears on the iPhone - the first question looks fine, but the second question is cut off and there is no option to scroll down futher.

Thanks.

GTW survey issue.PNG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Also, if you can state how the webinar was scheduled (what type), and if it was copied from an older webinar held in the past?