cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtretina
Contributor

Recording space

How much storage space does GoTowebinar allow for recordings?  I can't find the answer anywhere in my account.  The pricing models show unlimited cloud storage so why when I start a webinar does the control panel show 24.6GB remaining? If that is how much remains and it's not unlimited, how much did I start with?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Recording space

When they started hosting the recordings in the cloud GoTo said the space to store the recordings was unlimited in both space and time.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

When they started hosting the recordings in the cloud GoTo said the space to store the recordings was unlimited in both space and time.

Borrell
New Contributor

I dont get how this is answering the question.  Cause I still have the same question.  I see a dwindling amount of MEMORY each time we use gotowebinar and record it.

How do we get more memory?

Or is it unlimited?

And if it IS unlimited......why the countdown?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Borrell  It looks like you may be a member of a corporate account, where the terms may vary from what is currently being offered to new customers.  Please reach out to Account Services directly to discuss your options if you have limited GoToWebinar recording space and need to increase those for your company. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Borrell
New Contributor

Thanks.....but, I am not looking for an upsell.  Just looking for an answer about storage.  Your answer implies I do have a limit - which is fine - but was hoping to confirm that.

And then ask if I can gain some back by deleting old videos from my library.

I have been on hold for 20 minutes...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Borrell Yes, you can definitely delete old recordings to make more space on your account. 

AmyC
Active Contributor

Where can I find how what our storage limit is and how much we've used? Is this in the admin center?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AmyC  If you're an online subscriber then you should have unlimited cloud recording right now.  There is no report showing how much space is being utilized. 

academiademate
New Contributor

Looks like my account is not limited. Initially I had 65 Gb, and now I see that I have 19 Gb. My problem is that I delete from the videos and my space doesn't increase.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@academiademate  Are you a member of a larger, corporate account?