cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shannen
Contributor

Registrant not showing up on pre-webinar registration list and not receiving confirmation email

For an upcoming webinar, we had someone register earlier today, they got the "You're Registered" message but never got the confirmation email and he is not showing up on the list of attendees. I know there is sometimes a occasional delay but it's been hours. I even tried to register him myself and also got the "You're Registered" message, but he is still does not show up as a registrant. I registered a colleague as test and she does show up as a registrant and got her confirmation. And there are other people who registered successfully. Any thoughts why this other person has issues. He is using a hotmail address but someone else with a hotmail address is registered so it's not that. Thx.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Registrant not showing up on pre-webinar registration list and not receiving confirmation email

@Shannen   Regardless if a registrant doesn't receive the confirmation email, you should definitely see them in the registrant list on your webinar's info page.  Is this a recurring webinar, or a single, live event?  If recurring, did they register sometime in the past? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Shannen
Contributor

Re: Registrant not showing up on pre-webinar registration list and not receiving confirmation email

It's a single live event.  There are 51 people registered now, some registered before him and some after.  So it seems to be just him. It's so weird that he is not showing up or getting his confirmation email even though he gets the "You're Registered" message after entering his name and email address.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Shannen   I don't have a good explanation for why this particular registrant is not appearing on your registration list.  If you want to investigate further, gather the attempted registration time, webinar ID, and affected email, then give us a call at your convenience to file a ticket for engineering:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!