cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Report Issues

I have 2 report issues:

I need a report which shows how many people registered for a recording during a specific time period.  Right now when I run the report for "Recording" and set a filter of this week it shows nothing but when I manually look at reports I can see that people watched 12 of my recordings in the last 7 days.    Is there a way to pull a report for recordings which were watched during a time period instead of recordings made during a  time period?

Also, can we print a report that shows just a single line of attendance/registration/recordings for a time period instead of having to download each report?  In the old version you used to be able to click on a recording to see a list of registered and the date they registered.  Why was that removed?

3 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Report Issues

@SRain  I'm sorry we don't have that exact parameter available for GoToWebinar Recording Views:  Number Watched During Period.  We can leave this thread up on the Community as an 'Idea' for future product enhancements.

Regarding your second point, I'm sorry if the new functionality is less convenient when it comes to recording views at a glance.  Currently you have to veiw each recording report separately.  I believe this change was made to help accommodate the newly improved GoToWebinar Channels:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/gotostage

New Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  It's unfortunate that your dev team found it necessary to take away existing functionality to create what they thought users wanted.   

Will it ever be possible to create a line item list of your webinars with name, date, registration, attendance instead of having to open each report in excel?

LogMeIn Contributor

@SRain  While there are other reporting formats besides excel, I don't believe the option to view attendees 'at a glance' will be available in the near future, but we can certainly keep this thread going to improve future renditions.