cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwc1
New Contributor

Running an Attendee Report for entire recorded webinar program (calendar year of 2021)

We have recorded webinars that are part of a training program that were available from Jan 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.  We had a large number of attendees complete the program in December.  I am unable to run any attendee reports because the start date is January 1, 2021  which is more than the 365 days allowed in the filter.   I would like to run a final attendee report for those recorded webinars that were a part of our training program.  Is there anyway to do that?  At the very least, I would like to be able to run attendee reports for the month of December 2021 for my 5 recorded webinars that are part of this program.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Running an Attendee Report for entire recorded webinar program (calendar year of 2021)

@dwc1   I apologize for the oversight.  We are unable to gather reports older than 1 year in age currently, though we may extend this for certain events that are on demand. 

dwc1
New Contributor

Re: Running an Attendee Report for entire recorded webinar program (calendar year of 2021)

Is it possible to get a report for attendance from December for those programs?  That wouldn't be 1 year in age even though the start date of the recorded webinar was Jan. 1?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@dwc1  I'm not 100% on that availability, though you can request that Customer Support manually try to mine the data for you.