cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanya2
Visitor

Scheduling and registration for multiple webinars

I am trying to schedule a series of webinars.  These each have a different date and different content, where the content expands on the issues raised in the webinar before.

We would like to give the invitee the possibility to register the webinar(s) of their choosing. So as many as they want and when they want. I would like to avoid  having to schedule each of of the webinars separately but i can't seem to find any functionality that enables this.

Has anyone been able to achieve this?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Scheduling and registration for multiple webinars

If you want them to register separately for each webinar, then you need to set them up as separate webinars.

Or do you want them to register once, and then join for the sessions they want. This would be like buying a subscription to a certain TV network, and allowing you to tune in to the TV shows you want.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @Tanya2 

The current workaround is as Chris mentioned.  

In the future we plan to offer the ability to register for different / separate events within a recurring schedule.  ETA is not far away, perhaps a few weeks last I checked. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
katieceplan
New Contributor

@AshC, is this functionality ready now?  I would like to have a registration screen where users register with their information once, selecting checkboxes for the session(s) they want to attend.  One registration through one link.  Thanks!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @katieceplan 

This functionality should be available in a matter of weeks. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
katieceplan
New Contributor

Thanks, Glenn!  Back in June, it was noted that it was a few weeks away (see last comment in this thread).  Can you find out a release date, please?  This would be a HUGE functionality upgrade, and I would love to utilize this for our September event.  But, I need to send this out to our audience on August 31.  Thanks!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @katieceplan We are still some weeks out (can't mention a date yet or I'll get in trouble if it changes), but I am checking to see if I can get any of our community members here early access.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training