cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr_capello
New Contributor

Session and Account Roles

Hello,

I have a question about Session and Account Roles.

We have Single User Account with 1 Organizer. We set up events for clients.

When I set up an event I can add people to the organizer team and when searching for their names the drop down menu shows them with "session co-organizer" in brackets next to their name.

So by my understanding those people get added as "session co-organizer" and by this list of features

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/roles-faqs-g2w060010

Session Co Organizers should not be able to start or end the webinar! but with the last session we had this happen before our planned time when were not in practice mode and as I see it there is no additional pop up like there is when you want to start from the practice mode.

is their a way for me to set those rolls and features ?

There only should be me as the person who starts the webinar and nobody else.

Thank You for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Session and Account Roles

Hi @mr_capello 

External Co-Organizers cannot launch the broadcast themselves, but they can end it while in session.  For this reason you will want to make sure these participant types are aware that they have this ability in case they decide to leave the webinar early and accidentally end the session on their way out. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mr_capello
New Contributor

Hm that is strange because that would mean that I am the only one who can start the webinar but everyone has the "start the broadcast" button at the top and somehow the webinar startet but I was def not the one who did.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@mr_capello  When we reference 'start the webinar', this indicates launching the GoToWebinar event itself, without the scheduling Organizer present.  Any Organizer you've included can manage attendees as well as change presenters, start the audio / video feed, and potentially end the webinar for everybody. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!