cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon6642
New Contributor

Showing just my webcam

Sorry, can't find answer to this: How do I just show my webcam full screen, without sharing screen as well? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Showing just my webcam

1. Share your screen
  2. Share your webcam
  3. Stop showing your screen (not pause)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

1. Share your screen
  2. Share your webcam
  3. Stop showing your screen (not pause)
Anon6642
New Contributor

Thanks will give it a go. Just wondering if the webcam goes full screen or still as a thumbnail when not sharing the screen.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

The webcam will be full screen if you are not also sharing a screen

Shannen
Contributor

Chris, or anyone: Is this still the procedure for showing webcams only, with no screen sharing/PowerPoint? And for my webinar, there will be 3 presenters on webcam, but I will not be one of them. Should I, as the Organizer, still share my screen and then stop showing my screen even though I’m not one of the ones on webcam? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Shannen  Yes, you will still need to share your screen at some point.  A simple overview slide or welcome message slide can be shown until all attendees arrive.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Shannen
Contributor

Thanks @AshC . I do typically have a welcome slide that I show while we are in Practice Mode, just before we go live. Can I stop showing my screen before I click "Start Broadcast"? Or do I still have to be showing my screen when I start the broadcast. Thx.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Shannen  You should start the broadcast, then stop screen sharing when you're ready to maximize the webcam feeds for all participants. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Shannen
Contributor

@AshC Thanks for your help. As it turned out the presenters decided at the last minute to have slides, so I didn't get to test out showing webcams only. But appreciate the info.