cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomScales74
New Contributor

Simulated Live Webinar Follow Up Emails Dropping Video Link

We have an ongoing set of simulated live webinars (12 week cycle) that all have follow up emails to attendees and absent registrants.  The email includes a link to the video for both.  A number of times I gotten an email from a registrant who says the link to the video is not in the email.  I then go to the email template and see the video is no longer attached.   I add them and save, and it seems to be good for a little while and then I go back to review every so often and now the video is NOT there anymore.  What is going on?  This only started happening when you released the new version of the website.  

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Simulated Live Webinar Follow Up Emails Dropping Video Link

@TomScales74  That should not be happening on its own, and I haven't heard this behavior reported anywhere else.  If you can nail down the period where the attached recording has disappeared, then Customer Support may be able to work with engineering to locate the source of the problem.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TomScales74
New Contributor

They are still there right now.  But the only changes that happen are we add additional dates and occasionally manually register participants? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@TomScales74  If this is occurring for new webinars added to an existing schedule, then that might explain the odd behavior.  I don't think a linked recording should ever un-link itself though, so you might still report this to Customer Support so they can have engineering take a look.

As a best practice you should try not to add too many additional dates to an existing schedule, as these multi-session webinars are not supposed to last forever.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!