cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Simulated Live recording uploads

Does anyone else want G2W to change the Simulated Live feature so that it allows us to open registration for a future webinar WITHOUT having to upload the recording? It's so annoying! We can't promote the webinars without having a registration page, and we can't have a registration page without the recording.

Has anyone found a loophole?!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Simulated Live recording uploads

@dsmccormack   I realize our new interface could still be clearer.  Here's an image from my schedule to show specifically where to click:

ChangeSimulatedVideo.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
LogMeIn Contributor

@dsmccormack   No worries, this is already on the road map.  Stay tuned to the Webinar News feed for all enhancement updates.

LogMeIn Contributor

@dsmccormack  One workaround to this would be to use a current recording to place-hold the schedule, and then replace that recording later when you have the final edited version uploaded to your account.

New Contributor

there isn't an option to edit the recording assigned to the event. I just checked again and while I can edit other details of the webinar event, I can't change the recording assigned to it. Or am I missing something?  

Thanks!
LogMeIn Contributor

@dsmccormack  Sorry for the confusion.  You must click on the video icon on the Edit Webinar page.  Then a pop-out will offer other recordings to choose from.

New Contributor

Which video icon- do you have a screen shot?
LogMeIn Contributor

@dsmccormack   I realize our new interface could still be clearer.  Here's an image from my schedule to show specifically where to click:

ChangeSimulatedVideo.PNG

New Contributor

Hi -

So once I go into G2W I go to schedule a webinar > I select simulated live as the webinar type1.PNG

Then I select Choose a Recording and go to Uploaded Recordings and pick one from the list which gets me to the below:

3.PNG

Then I select Schedule...FROM THERE where do I go to edit the video that was previously uploaded?

Thanks!

LogMeIn Contributor

@dsmccormack  The image I showed above is from the Edit Webinar page, which you should actually be launched into once you finish the initial Date / Time / Title / Description / Type template.  You may also get there from your My Webinars / Upcoming page.

New Contributor

Thanks! We had to update to the new interface- that works- amazing!