cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Some Attendees can't hear sound in large webinar

We were using the computer audio. Located in Moorestown, NJ. ISP is Xfinity. Cellular is Verizon. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for your patience.  We are making adjustments to the audio bridges.  Let us know if things do not improve.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I had the same issue yesterday with a webinar of about 125 attendees. There were two attendees who sent me a chat that they couldn't hear audio.  On my control panel, there were no audio icons at all next to their names (not a phone or a microphone/computer).  They stated that their speakers were working.  The only solution was for them to log out and log back in.  I am in the Chicago area.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks! We always have a few attendees who can't hear which I think is standard and in most cases on the attendees end. My main concern is the Organizer / panelist audio cutting out. I'm guessing that computer audio is still holding up fine for presenting assuming they're not connected to a business VPN or such.

Thanks for  your help

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If the Attendee does not have an icon in the audio column, rather than logging out of the webinar and back in, try this first. 

Have them go to their GoTo Control Panel and select "No audio" then switch back to "Computer audio" or "Phone call," whichever they are using.  That usually works.

I find that many people join the webinar and never see the audio connection window that pops up that allows the Attendee to choose between computer audio and phone audio.  This window often gets hidden behind other windows on that computer and never seen. I wish GoTo folks could make this window stand out in front of the other windows an Attendee might have open on their computer.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Will give a try, thank you

Highlighted
New Contributor

hello, I also had some troubles when using webinar this afternoon, the number of attendees is very large it's more than 1200 attendees but they can not hear clear audio. We already tested the webinar before (in small attendee) and the webinar sounds good. Please help us. Coz we often using webinar for meeting and socialization in large attendees.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

DLK-Corpu - Was there only one microphone on at the time you experienced this "not clear audio"?