cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Source tracking is not working

Source tracking is not working for many of our webinars. This is making it difficult for us to analyze which source brought the registration.

For example for this webinar despite adding the source code and we are still unable to view the source information in the registrants or in the registrants reportScreen Shot 2019-05-15 at 2.40.31 PM.png

This is happening for a lot of webinars. Kindly take a look and get back to us asap. 

@AshC @GlennD

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Source tracking is not working

Sorry for any missing data there.  Could you specify how the affected webinars were scheduled, and where the sources were coming from? 

Was this a copied webinar schedule from a previous event?

New Contributor

They were scheduled as Standard webinars.

We have scheduled over 56 webinars for next 90 days. Of which 8 are over. I think the link I shared was completed few hours ago.

We use a corporate account. This is one of the upcoming webinars  https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/745394515314562061

The way we use source is simple add ?source=SOURCENAME to the registration links. It works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. 

LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks for the details.  It sounds like you are using the exact same process each time, which would indicate GoToWebinar is failing some of the time.  For this reason we would like to create a case through Customer Support in order to document the problem webinars for our engineering team.  I'll DM you a direct list of phone options.