cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Survey - Rate-on-scale : scale of the question is 1-5 (all ok) but results in the report are 1-1

The attendees chose ratings from 2 - 10, so I assume the scale of 1-10 was availble to them. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Survey - Rate-on-scale : scale of the question is 1-5 (all ok) but results in the report are 1-1

Hi, great to know that we now can select the scale of the answers!

According to my preliminary tests:

- It is not possible to change the scale of existing questions. Even if we select a scale of, let's say, 1-5, the previous default scale 0-10 remains. 

- Seems to work well with new questions (at least in the preview).

Thanks.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you  @Eneris. You are right, I am now having to delete and replace all rate on a scale questions in existing surveys. It may take me a while because I have webinars booked to January 2021!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Our set-up scale was 1-4, but in the survey after the webinar, it was not possible to see the ratings, so we lost all possible answers to the rating scale questions, as the attendees were not able to select one of the ratings (preview seemed okay as well):

InkedRate scale _LI.jpg

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@TheAcademy  Have you checked the Survey Report for that webinar already?  Ref: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/survey-report-g2w050004 

New Contributor

@AshC  yes, I did. The "answer cells" for these rating questions are empty, as the attendees could not indicate anything at all. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@TheAcademy  That image appears to be from a mobile device.  Do you know if any desktop attendees saw the same thing?  If so are you able to reproduce the issue on a new webinar by scheduling a test session with a new survey using 1-4 scales? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

@AshC  it was the same for desktop users - no one could rate the rate-on-scale questions. We had another webinar afterwards, also with 1-4 scale and this time it worked well though!

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

OK, thanks for confirming @TheAcademy